The SIMS innovation cell at an operational level is responsible for nurturing innovative ideas by handholding the founders through the business proposal stage, identifying the target market, creating a minimum viable product/ service, technological guidance, industry exposure, pre-launch activities, consumer feedback and exposure to the investor community.
Pre-Incubation Model :
- Support startup for idea generation
- Technology feasibility .
- Entrepreneurship awareness.
- Training and development for business plan and presentation skills.
- Acceptance of Business Proposal from the Incubatees.
- Presentation by Incubatee.
- Validate the concept or proposal along with feasibility study through domain experts.
- Mentor incubate for new product or process development.
- Assess the market situation or acceptability.
- IPR certification.
- Seed Funding.
- Product launching.
- Market research.
- Business and growth assessment.
- Client assessment and acceleration.
- Tie up with marketing and sales agencies.
- Product launch.